Sunday, April 7, 2013

My beautiful niece got married last October in Little Rock, Arkansas at the Clinton Library.
It was a modern wedding and yet despite there being no vintage (except quite possibly Aunt Georgia's silver long sweater dress) I was so drawn to the location and the clean lines of the event. My niece wore a strapless white gown and her bridesmaids wore black. I was honored to take their photos. As I have taken other family members wedding photos it is work but it is an event that I get to share with them on another level. There is an intimacy of taking photos of such a special time in ones life. And it is me that gets to share it with my most wonderful niece's. I love these girls and have such special memories of them and their weddings have added another fiber to our bond.

Here are a few shots from the wedding.








No comments:

Post a Comment