Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Tapas and Wine

This shot was taken at Sevilla in Long Beach, California. A restaurant that serves the most delicious tapas. I indulged in a glass of Malbec that I enjoyed only second to my favorite Malbec, Kaiken. I dined there a few nights ago with mostly family and a couple friends. It wasn't until we were three quarters done with the meal that it dawned on me the ceiling was mirrored. I became fixated and then was consumed with getting just the right shot. I do believe this was it!

I would recommend the short ribs, by far, and the warm goat cheese with oregano, chili and peppers and the beef empanada were wonderful. I don't think you can go wrong with what you order and for me, wine was definitely the perfect compliment.

Here is to an evening of light conversation, romantic lighting and decor, delicious food and people I love!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment