Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Vacation Finds!

I can't seem to ever take a vacation, as short or close to home as it might be, without wanting to go scouting for new vintage finds! And this past week was no exception. I took a few days off to spend at my sister and brother-in-laws. While out and about exploring I came across was this beauty. STUNNING!! And she is in wonderful condition!!! I could barely believe it when I saw her. At first I thought it was a reproduction. She was on a dress form so before I attempted to rip it off the form and pay for it I asked the store clerk what she could tell me about her. She said, 'There is a crinoline under the dress....' Hmmmm.... I asked if I could take a closer look at the dress so she took it off the dress form. SOLD! I purchased another 5 quality 1950's dresses there. It's occasions like this that keep me shopping/working on my vacations :)








No comments:

Post a Comment